Program – Jacksonville, FL
Dr. Julián Conejo, Prosthodontist:
Truly Modern Dental Implant Care
Dr. Conejo is the Director of Chairside Digital Dentistry in the Department of Preventive and Restorative Sciences at the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine. He earned his DDS from the Universidad Latina, Costa Rica, and then completed his training as a prosthodontist at Universidad Intercontinental, Mexico. Eventually, he was appointed as a Professor of Prosthodontics at Universidad Latina.
At Penn Dental Medicine, he conducts research on CAD/CAM technology, prosthodontics, and implant dentistry. He has lectured in over 30 countries about creating digital workflows for esthetic tooth and implant-supported restorations. He is widely recognized as a leading international authority on prosthodontics, advanced dental implant procedures, guided surgery techniques, and cutting-edge cosmetic and restorative dentistry.
What You Will Learn From Dr. Conejo
The overall goal of Dr. Conejo’s lecture is to present the clinical benefits of incorporating new biological innovations and digital technologies to achieve excellence in restorative implant dentistry. It will help you:
- Understand the benefits of new implant designs and laser-etched surface treatments.
- Create a digital clone for optimized treatment planning.
- Establish protocols for single-implant digital impressions and immediate solutions.
- Determine indications for Ti-bases, custom abutments, and material selection for aesthetic implant restorations.
- Streamline solutions for treating edentulous patients using full-arch digital implant impression protocols with intraoral scanners and snap-on scan bodies to create predictable prostheses in fewer steps.
- Young Clinician Award at the Nobel Biocare World Tour, Mexico City, 2008
- Published in Multiple Scientific Journals
- Leading Consultant for 4 International Dental Corporations